GRDGC Tuesday Night Doubles
"Doubles was a lot of fun! I learned a lot too. If anyone is on the fence about going, you definitely should. The doubles format works out well. Even if you're a beginner you'll be able to contribute to your team."
2015 Doubles Points
|2015 TUESDAY DOUBLES SCHEDULE
We will draw chips at 5:50 PM and tee off immediately following.
Don't be late!
- You must be a current GRDGC member to win the CTP/Ace Pool. If a non-member wins the CTP, their winnings will be applied towards a basic GRDGC membership (dry fit tee and tag).
- Finals will count to your overall points
- We will do a small course project starting around 4p each league night. Anyone doing course work will be eligible for an additional 1-2 CTPs that night
- $5 - payout
- $1 - ace pool (different for each course)
- $1 - Year End Doubles Final
- $2 - 50/50 CTP
- $1 - RFDO
- (optional) $1 mulligan per round. Both you and your partner can buy 1 each (max) if desired. You must play your second shot though. If both teammates use mulligans on same shot, they must choose from either of the last two. This addition is meant solely to fund raise for local course improvements.
FORMAT: Best shot random draw doubles.
ANYONE IS WELCOME! Come and enjoy an evening of disc golf.
Guaranteed to make your disc golf game better!
QUESTIONS? Contact Ryan Hand at (585) 354-5307
PAST YEARS FINAL POINTS: